Careers at Wooldridge Boats
Wooldridge Boats is a great company to work for. We highly value each person who joins the team as well as those they have the privilege to serve through the work they do. Wooldridge Boats builds an excellent product, has longevity in the industry and has been a family-owned business for 4 generations (120+ years in the business!)
“4/10’s”. Four days a week, 10 hours a day (Monday – Thursday, 6am – 4:30pm). This allows an extra day to be with family, run errands, schedule appointments or jet out of town for a mini get away trip. It’s awesome having a 3-day weekend every weekend!
Wooldridge Boats genuinely cares about the team and the environment we have built over the many years. We strive to maintain a family atmosphere where we care, communicate, and listen to the needs of all their team members.
A few benefits include:
· 7 Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation – PTO (after 1 year)
· Sick Leave
· 401(k) Match up to 4% after 1 year
· Medical & Life Insurance after 60 days (Company Pay’s 100%)
· Competitive Wage – DOE
· HSA benefits
· Company picnics and dinners
· Profit-based Annual bonus
· Team Member Discount
About the Position:
The Marine Installer 1 is an entry level position at Wooldridge Boats. This is a training heavy position that many current team members started in. The role consists of reviewing boat work orders post fabrication, pre-paint and pre-installation detailing. Installation of fuel systems, vinyl/decals, traction tape, flooring and carpet. Additional duties may include adjusting trailer, loading boats on trailers and final clean up. Growth opportunities in electrical, rigging, welding and fabrication with variations in production flow.
● Exceptional attention to detail.
● Highly teachable and quick to learn.
● Can-do/positive attitude and even temperament.
● Experience using power tools and equipment safely.
● Passion for producing a quality product efficiently.
● Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
● Meets physical requirements.
● Capable of adapting skillset to new tasks and projects.
● Rapid problem solving that meets quality standards.
● Seven Paid Holidays
● Paid Vacation
● Paid Sick Leave
● 401K Match to 4%
● Health Insurance (Fully Paid)
● Vision Insurance
● Industry Pro Deals
Monday-Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. 4/10’s
● High school or equivalent
● Lift up to 60 lbs
● Bend, stoop, squat and stretch to complete tasks
● Must be able to work at heights and/or confined spaces
● Grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, crawling, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
● Pre-employment drug test
● Background check
1303 S. 96th St.
Seattle, WA 98108
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and samples of your work to Grant@wooldridgeboats.com, Luke@wooldridgeboatsc.om and firstname.lastname@example.org.