The Wooldridge 20’ Sport Offshore Pilothouse is a direct response to requests from customers who have admired the larger Pilots, but wanted a smaller version. This innovative 20-footer is just that. It takes less power on both the transom and in the towing vehicle and costs less to own and operate.
It doesn’t take a magnum truck to tow the 20’ Pilot and a 150hp outboard is plenty of power to move this boat right along
The 20’ Pilot carries the clean handsome lines of its big sisters and Glen Wooldridge engineered a full load of big pilot options into this 20-footer. It’s a friendly boat. You’ll feel right at home. Everything is located where it should be, gear stows conveniently, there’s plenty of elbow room and it all means more fun and more success on the water.
The result is a boat ideal for comfortable cruising and fishing for smaller groups and especially young families.
And, the basic 20’ Sport Offshore Pilothouse boasts many standard features for comfortable cruising and fishing.
And, then it’s a matter of selecting those options for your specific needs.
Check out creature comforts like forced air heater and a stand up head with Port-a-Pottie and holding tank (includes switch with gunnel pump out and macerator pump for Port-a-Pottie).
There’s a large 52” box with 36” seat plus 6’ backrest for cuddy extension available. This unique seating option has a swivel for the passenger seat to turn aft to convert into a small bed for younger anglers.
There’s a sink with running water from a fresh water tank on a convenient mounting box with door. Also, boaters can order a rail mount BBQ for grilling that delicious fresh catch. And, of course, a gull wing door is available.
The Wooldridge 20’ Sport Offshore Pilothouse is ready to be whatever you want it to be. Get the basic boat with its many standard features and creature comforts and then select options to suit.
Each Wooldridge Sport Offshore Pilothouse model comes equipped with the following standard features:
• Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
• Meets U.S.C.G. standards
• Extended bottom trim plate
• Full width offshore motor bracket w/ displacement box & kicker mount
• 50 gallon transom sink/fish box with two piece cutting board lid
• Two Piece Canvas curtain for Transom with aluminum toe kick
• Built-in, under-floor aluminum fuel tank, baffled
• Secondary fuel feed off tank for kicker fuel
• 1,250 GPH bilge pump
• Gas/Water separator
• Dual full length rod storage racks w/ locking doors
• Stand-up gunnels with toe kick
• Sides raised 7" behind cabin making total side height 35" in rear
• Welded Sport rails on top of sides in rear fishing area
• Two (2) welded downrigger brackets
• Five (5) welded 8" cleats
• walk-around gunnels w/ non skid
• UV treated vinyl exterior side color & pin stripe package
• Welded bow and stern eyes
• Forward wing for wave deflection
• Welded bow rails
• Exterior draining rope and chain storage under bow cap
• Welded grab rails on top of roof sides and rear of cabin
• Navigation / Running lights
• Two piece Diamond Sea Glaze windshield w/ two wipers
• Full welded pilothouse cabin with cuddy and rear wall
• Zolatone paint w/ clear coat for cabin interior, exterior & fishing cockpit
• 1/2" 50 year pressure treated plywood floors covered w/ marine boat decking
• Interior side panels and cuddy covered in marine carpet
• Light 5/16" foam padding with carpet in cuddy
• Large storage compartments under cuddy pads
• porta pottie in cuddy
• Two (2) Diamond Sea Glaze sliding, screened locking windows in main cuddy
• Two (2) Diamond Sea Glaze sliding, screened locking windows in main cabin
• Diamond Sea Glaze glass locking door
• Light tint on all glass except for front
• Full length Welded side trays w/ marine carpet
• Four (4) dome lights in main cabin, one (1) dome light in cuddy
• All welded dashboard
• Dash mounted hydraulic steering system
• 6 panel power source, w/ sealed switches and fuses
• Back lit fuel gauge
• Electric horn
• Electronics flush mount pad above helm
• Two Bentley's "Sportsman" upholstered seats
• Two pedestals for Bentley's seats
• Many options available
|Length Over All||20' 3"|
|Weight (w/ windshield)||2,340 lbs.|
|Fuel Tank||52 gal.|
|Max Prop HP||150|
|Dead Rise||16 degree|
|Dead Rise In Bow||30 degree|
|20' Sport Offshore Pilothouse with 150hp Yamaha 4-Stroke|
|21' Sport Offshore Pilothouse w/ pod & 150hp Merc 4-Stroke|